Last night I stayed up late again to finish reading Eclipse, it was great! I can't wait to see the movie! I have to see New Moon first though...maybe I can convince Jerry to watch it tonight...eh??? I also have to get the last book...I wanted to wait till it comes out on paperback but I don't think I can wait until August. Again, please don't judge me. When I start buying tons of Robert Pattinson paraphernalia then you can start judging.
So the workout this morning was absolutely nuts! Instead of doing intervals with 30 second breaks in between it just went straight through for about 20 minutes..all kinds of jumps and sprints and squats. So tiring, even Shaun T was tired!! He kept taking little breaks to go around and encourage people and when he saw that people were dying he made them go take breaks too. The black girl who looked like she wanted to give up in one of the other videos was in this video too...again, not enjoying herself too much. At one point Shaun T asks her how she is feeling, she says "I want to leave." Kinda funny...it took him a minute to realize what she said and when he figured it out he immediately made her go take a break. Tanya on the other hand, did not take breaks. But I must admit that I'm a little disappointed because I'm starting to think she's a professional worker-outer, so it's almost like it's not an accurate gauge of what is possible for normal people.
On the bridal front...this week I've been trying to get some more wedding planning items checked off the list. Jerry and I are gearing up for a big wedding-planning day tomorrow...we are supposed to take care of wedding rings, DJ, cakes, Tuxes and whatever else we can fit in. Sunday I am going to do my trial hair & makeup for the big day. I'm praying that everything goes well and that we get some good deals!! This whole process totally blows my mind...this week I found out that there are some brides who spend upwards of $4,000 on invitations. Yes, $4,000. Retarded.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

just so you know, i AM judging you and i think i like you a little less.
ReplyDeletehahahaha
and yes, you are using twi-hard correctly. they are die-hard for twilight, thus- twi-hard. sort of like how motel is really just motor and hotel condensed to fit on a small billboard.